Graft (CURRENCY:GRFT) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 29th. One Graft coin can now be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000143 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. During the last week, Graft has traded up 1.2% against the US dollar. Graft has a total market cap of $2.57 million and $7,047.00 worth of Graft was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.36 or 0.01391297 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014620 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007535 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00001857 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Graft is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on August 24th, 2017. Graft’s total supply is 1,190,034,643 coins and its circulating supply is 497,931,643 coins. The official website for Graft is www.graft.network. The Reddit community for Graft is /r/Graft and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Graft is medium.com/@graftnetwork. Graft’s official Twitter account is @graftnetwork.
Graft Coin Trading
Graft can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graft directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Graft should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Graft using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Graft Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Graft and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.