NEW DELHI: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection () is conducting Clerk preliminary examination from tomorrow i.e., Saturday, December 8, 2018.
will be conducted on December 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2018. IBPS is organising the Clerk examination 2018 for filling up 7275 posts.
1. Revise all your fundamentals prior to the day of exam.
2. Eat and sleep well on the night before the exam.
3. Reach the venue well ahead of time so that you can begin your exam in a relaxed manner.
4. Remember to carry your ID proof and Admit card.
5. Proceed with the well prepared section first and leave the lengthy and time consuming questions judiciously. Since all the questions have equal marks, attempting easy ones will get you a better score.
6. Read the instructions in each question carefully and mark the option appropriately.
7. In the English section attempt Cloze test, Para-jumble, Spot the error and Vocabulary questions first. Reading Comprehension takes more time to read and understand so attempt it later, depending on availability of time.
8. In the Reasoning section you should ideally attempt Mathematical Inequalities, Directions, Data Sufficiency, Coding-Decoding, etc initially and the Analytical Reasoning sets later, as they are time consuming.
9. In the Quantitative Ability section you should do the Simplification/ Approximation, Quadratic equations, Number series, Single questions first. Some of the questions in the DI sets are also simple and can be done quickly.
10. The aspirant should know to judge the level of the questions quickly and decide whether to attempt or leave it. Always bear in mind that, Time is Precious.
Disclaimer: The tips given above has been prepared by Career Launcher experts.
Download The Times of India for Latest .
Receive News & Ratings Via Email – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.