Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One Authorship token can now be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, LATOKEN and HitBTC. Authorship has a total market capitalization of $238,536.00 and $5,110.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Authorship has traded 10.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007874 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015532 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00149611 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00249957 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $659.02 or 0.10268524 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011209 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Authorship was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,971,428 tokens. The official website for Authorship is authorship.com. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Authorship Token Trading
Authorship can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Authorship directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Authorship should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Authorship using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Authorship Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Authorship and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.